Friday, July 15, 2016

Summer Special Week 2 from Designs by Romajo

This week you can purchase Sophisticated Lady, Rustic Serenity, and the February templates in one bundled price (whew, February?! LOL).  These two kits contain those soft colors and remind me of times past and sweet moments in time.


Here's a little inspiration for you....

Template: 

Sophisticated Lady:


Rustic Serenity:

Also, there is a new Lovely Colors being released at With Love Studios.  Today Designs by Romajo released a Dreaming of Independence kit.  You can snag each of these at $1.00 this week!



I know y'all have 4th of July photos to scrap!  I used it for these photos of my son in Patriotic swim shorts when he was barely 1!  Ah, talk about times remembered :)

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment