Friday, July 1, 2016

Independence Day!

I cannot believe that it is July 1.  I mean, this summer is just flying by!  The kids are practically half done with their break, I don't feel like I've accomplished anything I thought I would with my extra time this summer, and I need to still get ready for vacatoin and back to school!  whew!

So, with that said, of course I bust out my computer and SCRAP!  :)

How about this super fun bundled kit by Neverland Scraps!  You can find all of these items at her store at Gingerscraps.  You can also follow her on Facebook on her Fan Page.  See lots of inspiration, hear about upcoming releases and sales, and maybe even grab a freebie every now and then!

I fell in love with these wooden papers!









And here's a little something I put together from a parade last July 4!


That's all for now.  I'm off to try to salvage some time from what's left of my summer! LOL
Jlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment